Honorary Membership Award
Honorary Membership in the SSC is intended to honour a probabilist or a statistician or, in special circumstances another individual, who has made exceptional contributions to the development of the discipline.
Call for Nominations:
- Nominations are open to people whose work was done primarily in Canada or who had a major impact in this country.
- Membership in the SSC is not a prerequisite.
- A nomination consists of a recent curriculum vitæ, at least three letters of support, and a suggested citation to accompany the award.
- Nominations are submitted to the Chair of the Awards Committee at email@example.com.
- The SSC values and encourages Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in all of its nominations and awards. Please see the SSC guidelines on implicit bias (pdf).