How to Join the SSC or Renew your Membership
Membership in the SSC provides many benefits to both individual and institutional members.
To join the SSC (or renew) as an individual member, please use the following links to:
- Create a website account (or login if you already have one)
- Fill out the online membership application form.
To join the SSC (or renew) as an institutional member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular Member - $ 160.00
- Associate Member - Recent Graduate* (in the last 3 years) - $ 80.00
- Associate Member - Student (full-time student) - $ 22.00
- Associate Member - Retired - $ 45.00
- Associate Member - On Unpaid Leave or Unemployed - $ 45.00
- Associate Member - From a Developing Country - $ 45.00
- Institutional Member - $ 430.00
* Individuals receiving their university degree in year X can be associate members (recent graduate) in years X + 1, X + 2, and X + 3 only
- Actuarial Science - $ 5.00
- Biostatistics - $ 5.00
- Business & Industrial Statistics - $ 5.00
- Data Science & Analytics - $ 5.00
- Probability - $ 5.00
- Statistical Education - $ 5.00
- Survey Methods - $ 5.00
- Montreal (Regular Member) - $ 10.00
- Ottawa (Regular Member) - $ 12.00
- Southern Ontario (Regular Member) - $ 10.00
Note that Associate Members can join a regional association for free.
Statistical Society of Canada
219 - 1725 St. Laurent Blvd.
Ottawa ON K1G 3V4