Submit a title and an abstract of at most 1000 characters by Friday, February 19, 2021 by 11:59 pm PST, using the link below.
You can submit your abstract in either English and/or French.
Submitting in both languages has its benefits!
The Bilingualism Committee is promotting bilingualism. If you submit your title and abstract in both languages (English and French), you will be considered for the Bilingualism Committee Award.
- a book prize + 1 year free SSC membership
Should you wish to be part of the draw.
How to submit in both languages:
- Compose your abstract and title in one language, then submit.
- There will be a link to submit your translated version available to you.
- You are required to register for the meeting before you can submit an abstract.
- Only ONE abstract per person may be submitted
Any Scheduling requests must be submitted to the Program Chair (email@example.com) no later than 10 weeks before meeting.