2022 ISBA World Meeting
Between June 25 and July 1st 2022 Montreal will be the center of Bayesian thinking in the world. The purpose of the meeting is to foster the participation of Canadian Bayesian statisticians in ISBA and bring together the diverse international community of investigators in statistics who develop and use Bayesian methods to share recent findings and to present new and challenging problems.
We have already started working on the scientific program of the meeting. The confirmed Keynote speakers are:
- Francesca Dominici, Harvard University
- Antonio Lijoi, Bocconi University
- Richard Nickl, University of Cambridge
- David A. Stephens, McGill University
The confirmed speakers on Bayesian Foundations are:
- Subhasis Ghosal, North Carolina State University
- Steffen Lauritzen, University of Copenhagen
- Adrian Raftery, University of Washington
- Nancy Reid, University of Toronto.
The confirmed speakers for the two Name Lectures are:
- Pierre Jacob, Harvard University, as the Susie Bayarri Lecturer
- Mike West, Duke University, as the Bruno de Finetti Lecturer.
ISBA 2022 will feature invited sessions, individual contributed oral presentations and posters. The deadline for contributed talk and poster proposal submission is January 15, 2022.
Please use the ISBA 2022 Contributed Talk and Poster submission form to submit your proposal by the deadline of November 7, 2021. Please indicate on the submission form to which ISBA section(s), if any, your proposed presentation best fits.
Visit https://isbawebmaster.github.io/ISBA2022/ for updates about the meeting.
We hope to see you in Montreal next Summer.