SAS Short Course
SAS Longitudinal Data Analysis for Continuous and Discrete Outcomes
May 29, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, 1:30 – 5:00 pm
Lorne Rothman, SAS Institute (Canada) Inc.
This short course has been cancelled.
This course focuses on the analysis of longitudinal data using generalized linear mixed models. This is a standard two-day SAS workshop that is condensed to one day. Participants must bring a laptop and an ethernet cable to connect the laptop to the internet.
Learn how to:
- Explore longitudinal data using graphical methods.
- Model longitudinal data with discrete and continuous outcomes.
- Analyze data using PROCs MIXED, GLIMMIX and GENMOD.
- Use new ODS Graphics and Statistical Graphics procedures in SAS.
- Perform post hoc analyses such as multiple comparisons testing and custom odds ratios estimation.
Who should attend:
- Analysts, statisticians, and researchers.
This workshop is limited to 30 participants. A minimum of 10 participants are required for the workshop to proceed. Registration is necessary and is done while registering for the meeting. Separate fees apply. The fees represent a significant discount for SSC members.