2022 ISBA World Meeting in Montreal
Between June 25 and July 1, 2022 Montreal will be the center of Bayesian thinking in the world. The purpose of the meeting is to foster the participation of Canadian Bayesian statisticians in ISBA and bring together the diverse international community of investigators in statistics who develop and use Bayesian methods to share recent findings and to present new and challenging problems.
We have already started working on the scientific program of the meeting. The confirmed keynote speakers are:
• Francesca Dominici, Harvard University
• Antonio Lijoi, Bocconi University
• David A. Stephens, McGill University
The confirmed speakers on Bayesian foundations are:
• Subhasis Ghosal, North Carolina State University
• Steffen Lauritzen, University of Copenhagen
• Kerrie Mengersen, Queensland University of Technology
• Nancy Reid, University of Toronto
The confirmed speakers for the two named lectures are:
• Pierre Jacob, Harvard University, as the Susie Bayarri Lecturer
• Mike West, Duke University, as the Bruno de Finetti Lecturer
Submit an invited session proposal
ISBA 2022 will feature invited sessions. Each invited session will be 90-min long and will have three talks plus an optional discussant. The deadline for invited session proposal submission is August 15, 2021. The results will be announced by the end of September 2021, and after that there will be a call for individual contributed oral presentations and posters.
Please use the ISBA 2022 Invited Session Proposal Form to submit your proposal by the deadline of August 15, 2021. Please indicate on the submission form to which ISBA section(s), if any, your proposed session best fits.
Visit https://isbawebmaster.github.io/ISBA2022/ for updates about the meeting. We hope to see you in Montreal next summer.