SSC 2021 Job Fair
The SSC2021 Virtual Annual Meeting will be holding a Job Fair June 7 – 11, 2021. The meeting runs 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. EDT each day.
As part of the Recruiter Package, recruiters will be able to talk in one-on-one private meetings with undergraduate students, graduate students, postdocs, and early career researchers in the statistical sciences, including data science, actuarial science, biostatistics, business statistics, and survey methods.
You may view and download the Recruiter package below.
Job candidates are asked to prepare their c.v. in anticipation of making it available to recruiters.
Recruiters Participating in the 2021 Job Fair:
- Elections Canada
- Statistics Canada | Modern Statistical Methods and Data Science Branch
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Boston Buins
- ICES Ontario
- Dr. Alexandra Schmidt | Postdoctoral fellowship in Biostatistics
- Dr. Celia Greenwood | 2 postdoctoral opportunities
- Dr. Robert Platt | MSc-level data analyst