Abstract Submission 2019
Submitting an abstract for a presentation
Once you are registered, you may wish to submit a presentation. Please note that you are required to register for the meeting before you can submit an abstract. The online abstract submission system enables this feature through a cross-verification with the meeting registration database.
Submit a title and an abstract of at most 1000 characters by Monday, February 11, 2019, using the online abstract submission system. You can login and go directly to the page (link to be added in January). You can submit your abstract in either English or French; submission in both languages is strongly encouraged.
Translating an abstract
If you wish to submit your abstract in both languages, please follow the process below:
- Go to the "My presentations" page.
- Click "edit" next to the title of your abstract.
- Click the top right "Translate" tab.
- Add the translation over the existing text.
- Click "Save". This will submit the translation.