Abstract Submission 2018
Submitting an abstract for a presentation
Once you are registered, you may wish to submit a presentation. Please note that you are required to register for the meeting before you can submit an abstract. The online abstract submission system enables this feature through a cross-verification with the meeting registration database.
Submit a title and an abstract of at most 1000 characters by Thursday, February 15, 2018, using the online abstract submission system. You can create a website account and go directly to the page. You can submit your abstract in either English or French; submission in both languages is strongly encouraged.
Translating an abstract
If you wish to submit your abstract in both languages, please follow the process below:
- Go to the "My presentations" page.
- Click "edit" next to the title of your abstract.
- Click the top right "Translate" tab.
- Add the translation over the existing text.
- Click "Save". This will submit the translation.