How to Join the SSC or Renew your Membership
Membership in the SSC provides many benefits to both individual and institutional members.
To join the SSC (or renew) as an individual member, please use the following links to:
PLEASE NOTE THAT MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FOR 2020 IS NOTE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AS WE UPDATE THE ONLINE FORM.
- Create a website account (or login if you already have one)
- Fill out the online membership application form.
To join the SSC (or renew) as an institutional member, please contact email@example.com
- Regular Member - \$ 160.00 (\$ 10 discount for online renewals before January 1, 2020.)
- Associate Member - Recent Graduate (in the last three years) - $ 80.00
- Associate Member - Student (full-time student) - $ 22.00
- Associate Member - Retired - $ 45.00
- Associate Member - On Unpaid Leave or Unemployed - $ 45.00
- Associate Member - From a Developing Country - $ 45.00
- Institutional Member - $ 425.00
- Actuarial Science - $ 5.00
- Biostatistics - $ 5.00
- Business & Industrial Statistics - $ 5.00
- Data Science & Analytics - $ 5.00
- Probability - $ 5.00
- Statistical Education - $ 5.00
- Survey Methods - $ 5.00
- Montreal (Regular Member) - $ 10.00
- Ottawa (Regular Member) - $ 12.00
- Southern Ontario (Regular Member) - $ 10.00
Note that Associate Members can join a regional association for free.
Statistical Society of Canada
219 - 1725 St. Laurent Blvd.
Ottawa ON K1G 3V4