Application for Accreditation
Forms for APPLICANTS with instructions for P.Stat. and A.Stat.
The forms use MSWord Form features. Please see the sample applications for documentation format. You will need to secure two references who may be contacted by reviewers. You should obtain employer approval for participation in the SSC Accreditation application process. There are four different review options to handle different levels of confidentiality. With review materials in hand, we expect that most applications will be completed in only a few hours. You should download the above document on “Accreditation of Statisticians by the Statistical Society of Canada” and consult it to ensure that you address all relevant criteria for accreditation in your application.
P.Stat. Instructions and Forms
- P.Stat. Application Instructions
- Application form for P.Stat.
- P.Stat. Biographical Summary
- P.Stat. Fees
A.Stat. Instructions and Forms
- A.Stat. Application Instructions
- Application form for A.Stat.
- A.Stat. Biographical Summary
- A.Stat. Fees
- List of Post-Secondary Institutions with Accredited Undergraduate Programs in Statistics
Please send comments and suggestions on the forms and process to the Chair of the Accreditation Committee .